Skip to content
Online Resources for Kids
- Highlights Kids – The popular magazine for kids has a website filled with games, activities, and recipes for kids.
- Hour of Code – Fun activities, games, and lessons that teach you how to code. Lessons/activities available for grades k-12
- Khan Academy – A free resource to help you learn a wide variety of subjects, including math, science, computing, history, life skills, language arts, and more.
- NASA Kids’ Club – Play fun games, find fun activities to do at home, and learn about space.
- National Geographic – Learn about animals, history, science, and more through games, videos, and articles.
- Nickelodeon – A variety of fun games and videos for kids.
- PBS Kids – More fun games and videos for kids.
- Ranger Rick – Learn about wildlife through games, articles, videos and activities.
- Scientific American – Provides experiments and crafts to help explore different areas of science.
- Scratch – The world’s largest coding community for kids and a coding language, developed by MIT, that has a simple visual interface that allows kids to create digital stories, games, and animations for free.
- Story Place – Provides children with the virtual experience of going to the library and participating in similar types of activities that libraries offers at their physical locations.
- Thinking Money for Kids – Four interactive games to help teach kids about money.