Use your library card to access these amazing online resources 24/7 from anywhere with an internet connection. Click on the “i” for an easy-to-follow tutorial that will help you get started.
- Gale LegalForms – Get access to a wide selection of essential state-specific (and multi-state) legal forms that may be customized for the most common legal procedures. These forms are used by attorneys and law firms. Includes real estate contracts, wills, premarital agreements, bankruptcy, divorce, landlord tenant, and many others.
- Gale Presents: Petersons Test and Career Prep – Get help with creating a résumé, searching for jobs, and more! This online resource accommodates job seekers at all levels, whether they’re entering the workforce for the first time or searching for new opportunities. (Writing a resume? Taking the SATs, GREs, MATs, or any other standardized test? This is the resource for you!)
- Gale Business: DemographicsNow: Business and People – Connect with a wealth of highly detailed demographic data on more than 24 million U.S. businesses and 206 million consumers. Easily and rapidly produce a variety of both standard and custom reports to help make informed decisions. (Also, great as a makeshift yellow/white pages and perfect for organizations looking to “connect” with their community).
- Gale Business: Entrepreneurship – A comprehensive database that covers all aspects of starting and operating a business, including accounting, finance, human resources, management, marketing, tax, and more. Experience an easy-to-browse interface mapped to four key stages—plan, fund, start, and manage—to fit your research needs at any point in your business’s development.
- Gale Business: Plan Builder – a step-by-step online planning tool for starting, managing and optimizing a business or nonprofit. The program’s intuitive dashboard walks users through five areas of exploration to develop a business plan focused on long-term success. Giving patrons a direct path to additional resources and tools at their points of need, Gale Business: Plan Builder provides integrated access to Gale Business: Entrepreneurship, Gale Business: DemographicsNow and Gale LegalForms
Libby: Borrow ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more from your local library for free with your library card! Libby is the newer library reading app by OverDrive. Download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
The Palace Project: Enjoy thousands of free eBooks, audiobooks, and more from your local library through The Palace Project app! Download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store to access content for all ages for free just by using your library card.
Niche Academy has easy-to-follow tutorials about our library’s e-resources, basic computer skills, job help, and more. The link to the full Academy is on the Sidebar. Check out the slideshow below for a preview of all we have to offer: